Before I tell you about how you can change your whole practice, Lets's talk about who this is really for...
Whether you're a therapist that:
- wants to be able to offer new, unique, luxury treatments that you're clients/patients will be excited to book over and over again
- knows that essential oils can be a powerful tool to offer to your clients/patients but you want to be able to ensure that you are making recommendations that are not only safe but effective
- is looking for tools that you can give to your clients for homecare to enhance the treatments you provide and increase your clients/patients compliance and outcomes between treatments
- is looking for a way to decrease the stress and physical demand on your body, while increasing your profit potential
You're in the right place and I'm going to tell you exactly how Aromatherapy Mastery for Manual Therapists will give you the tools, inspiration and unparalleled support on your journey to mastering essential oils in your practice.
By the end of this program,
you will have:
- an understanding of what essential oils are, how they work and how the body reacts to them.
- confidence to use essential oils safely, when not to use essential oils and how to make gentle blends for even the most sensitive clients.
- the knowledge of how to formulate blends using different systems from perfumery methods, synergistic methods and traditional Chinese herbology methods.
- new techniques to offer to your clients/patients including sports massage, spa aromatherapy massage, TCM herbology, target treatments, treatment upgrades and add-ons.
- the know how to make recommendations for homecare and retail to your clients/patients.
- the marketing strategies to attract new clients/patients and offer new services to your existing clients/patients.
"Best of the Best of the CEU courses I've taken over the last 19 years and Heather was Fantastic."
"I absolutely loved the class with Heather. Not a boring moment and lots of hands on training. Thank you."
"Heather is so knowledgeable and a great person and I have 100% confidence that her course will definitely be worth the wait!!"
Coming soon....this could be you!
Module 1 : Basic Principals
Laying a foundation is key to learning a new modality. We start at the very beginning of aromatherapy and dive deep. By giving you the understanding of what essential oils are from their chemistry, how they fit into our scope of practice and how our body reacts to them, you will have the confidence to practice as a professional.
- We start with the technical definitions of aromatherapy, giving you the ability to understand from the ground up
- Essential oil testing and quality control measures are explained so that you can make the best choices for your clients/patients
- We take a look at the chemistry of essential oils to understand how they work
- By reviewing anatomy and how essential oils not only enter the body but what they do to gain a reaction, we can then understand how to gain the reaction that aligns with our treatment goals.
Module 2: Safety Guidelines
Safety is vital in your practice. This is the number 1 reason most practitioner never begin working with aromatherapy - they have heard of how powerful essential oils are and how negative reactions can happen. In this module, we build on your foundation of knowledge so that you can not only practice confidently but safely as well.
- Contraindications including health conditions and medications are covered.
- Not all health concerns are a contraindication and so we cover precautions and how to navigate them.
- Part of navigating precautions is knowing how to make adjustments to make your use gentle.
- One of the easiest ways to determine if there may be a problem is with a patch test - we'll teach when and how to use one.
- Just as important as when not to treat and when to be gentle is determining when and how to treat your clients/ patients or the indications of treatment.
Module 3: Formulations
Anyone can make an essential oil blend - most can even make it smell nice. But we go way deeper than that in this course. You will learn how to formulate blends that use science and technique to treat with intention.
- Most people think that diluting oils is to make them weaker - but the opposite is true. We'll teach you why dilution not only helps you practice safely but also how it makes your formulations more effective
- We look at how to infuse different mediums with essential oils to get the most out of the treatments you will be offering
- We look at synergistic blending - meaning we blend the oils with their chemistry in mind to create the best treatment
- Looking at the chemistry of the oils is not the only way to blend - we also look at how to look at essential oils through the lens of Traditional Chinese Medicine and herbology.
- We also look at creating signature blends - blends of oils that will be both harmonious with most people but also welcome in a team environment.
Module 4: Applications
All this theory is great: but its time to do what we do best and get our hands into a treatment. We cover different treatment types and how to build these treatments from the ground up - so you can create the treatments that suit your practice style to a tee.
We'll go through how to build and offer many treatments such as:
- Set treatments for your clients/patients most common concerns
- personalized blending
- the aroma escape
- targeted treatments
- Aromadrop techniques
- Spa treatments/wraps
- Sports wrap
- add on services
Module 5: Recommendations
I don't want you to just offer your client/patient an amazing service that offers them the answers that they came to you for in your clinic; I want you to have the tools available to give to them to take that treatment home and make greater gains by continuing their treatment with homecare recommendations. This is a Win-Win situation as your client/patient gets better care and builds trust with you based on results and you create a way to work smarter - not harder. You get to your treatment goals more effectively and efficiently while creating a new revenue stream in your practice.
- How to educate your clients on homecare - without being pushy
- What options do you have for homecare recommendations
- How to make pre-made options for homecare recommendations
- How to make personalized blends for homecare recommendations
- What retail options are available for homecare
Module 6: Marketing
Aromatherapy is an amazing treatment option that can go beyond just your clinic walls and create more efficient and effective outcomes with homecare - but that's only if your clients/patients know about it. In this lesson, I'm going to help you build your treatments and offerings, put them in your service menu, price them, and then let EVERYONE know that you have an amazing new treatment. In this final module, we put it all together and make the right decisions for you and your practice. Not only will you feel confident about using essential oils in treatment, recommending them to your clients/patients, but you will know how to market them so that you have clients/patients asking you for aromatherapy instead of trying to convince them to try it.
- We build your menu options including pricing
- We talk about safety in advertising
- I show you how to incorporate aromatherapy into your social media
- We go over examples of website marketing and email newsletters
- I show you the right way to introduce and promote your services (and a few mistakes I made along the way so you can avoid them)
- I show you the easiest way to upsell a client/patient on your premium services without a pushy or slimy sales tactic.
Aromatherapy Mastery for Manual Therapists
(A $1897 Value)
- 6 Core Modules covering everything from the basics to mastery.
- Application practicals, case studies and quizzes are assessed with feedback to ensure core competencies are achieved.
- A comprehensive workbook, with step-by-step recipe guides for each application, is included for your learning and future reference
- a complete recommendations toolkit for you to take your treatments to the next level with homecare for your clients/patients
- a schedule fill-up formula to make sure both new and existing clients/patients are coming to you asking for your premium treatments
You'll be given access to one module per week (except for the implementation weeks) - so that you have ample time to dive into the lessons and execute that application methodology BEFORE moving onto the next.
We do this to protect your time, attention and focus while sparing you from the intense overwhelm that stops most would-be masters in their tracks
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Generate Unstoppable Momentum & Add to Your Practice
12 weeks of Live Q&A Sessions with Heather Inside the Private Aromatherapy Mastery Facebook for Members Only
Get unstuck in a matter of minutes and maintain your momentum right through till you are treating clients/patients.
(a $499 value)
What you'll get:
- 12 weeks of live Q&A sessions twice a week - (that's 24 Q&A Sessions) to make sure you get your burning questions answered and can move forward with total clarity and confidence.
- Live demos of each application we teach will be done for you to see every angle and ask questions as the demo is being taught. No more being stuck at the back of the pack for demo time with the instructor, you get a front row seat!
- An active and highly supportive Facebook community with fellow students and experts from Team HQ to make sure you get unstuck in a matter of minutes instead of weeks.
- A space to overcome isolation and constantly refill you motivation tank by connecting with other Therapists who "get" the journey and are here to help lift you up to be the best Therapist possible
- After the 12 weeks inside of the Aromatherapy Mastery Private Facebook group, you'll move into my "Masters Club" Private Facebook group for Alumni Only.
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free 14-Day Guarantee
Let me say this upfront.
Aromatherapy Mastery for Manual Therapists is the most comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program for Therapists who are excited and COMMITTED about adding Aromatherapy into their practice this year.
Our community is highly-curated and filled with helpful, motivated and super-supportive members who are building their practice with Evidence informed AND heart centered techniques. When you join, you'll be a part of this special group.
Now here's the kicker.
By the end of these 14 days, you'll have received access to the Pre-Launch Runway as well as the first two modules.
Meaning, you'll have had the foundation laid out for you - from the basic guidelines and safety precautions - before you make the final commitment.
If you don't feel totally confident and motivated by having the confidence to practice safely, simply reach out, show us you've put in the work, and we'll refund your investment.
Burning Questions your fellow Therapists asked before grabbing their access
How much time do I need to dedicate to this program?
This program was designed with you, the therapist, in mind. Normally, you would book off an entire weekend to attend a course, loosing some prime time appointment times to dedicate to learning. This course is designed to work around your schedule. By dedicating 2-5 hours per week to watch the videos and 3 hours per week for assignments and practicals, you can dedicate the time you have, when it works for you.
How Many CEU's will I get for taking this course?
We have submitted applications for this course to be approved and will post the CEU's when we get our final approvals.
Will I have lifetime access to the course and materials?
Yes! You will have access to all of the videos, recipes, workbooks and more for life. You will also have access to any updates that we make to this course for life as well!
Will I be able to get my Aromatherapist's designation with this course?
No. Aromatherapists' have a different scope of practice from Manual Therapists. This course is designed for Manual Therapists to add aromatherapy into their already existing practice.
You should give Aromatherapy Mastery for Manual Therapists a 14 day risk-free shot if you're motivated by any of the following:
You love what you do and you love helping people....but you're afraid that your body won't last that long...
Helping others is your passion but there is a struggle in your practice - how to fill your schedule up so you can pay your bills without burning out. We all know the risks and have heard the horror stories of Therapists having to leave the practice that they love because of injury or burnout. So how do you create the financial freedom you TRULY need to be living your best life?
More importantly, you want to be known as "That" Therapist. The one that has a full schedule and a full waiting list that people don't mind waiting to get into see because they feel cared for AND get results. The Therapists that has time for self care and helping others WHILE having a long, fulfilling, pain-free career.
That's why you're motivated beyond measure to invest the next few months into learning a new modality that will not only set you up as an expert in your client/patients eyes but also has the potential to increase your bottom line while easing the stress and strain on your number one asset: your hands!
I personally cannot wait to guide you over these next 12 weeks...
Essential Oils have literally transformed my life.
I've experienced first hand what its like to not know if you can stay in your practice much longer because of the pain you experience - both physically and financially. I have also experienced what its like to have a full schedule, be asked to speak in my community as a recognized expert and be able to support my family with a stable and growing income.
More than anything, I want to share that with you today.
If you've ever been curious about what aromatherapy could do for you and you clients/patients, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what your practice could look like with Essential Oils.
To experience firsthand, the results that your clients/patients will attain without putting extra strain on you as a therapist - and to make more money while doing it.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guarantee that these next 12 weeks will completely and utterly change how you practice and how you see your future in this profession.
I look forward to meeting you personally inside Aromatherapy Mastery for Manual Therapists.