Hey there, I’m Heather Kew
Registered Massage Therapist, Aesthetician, Health & Wellness Educator, Entrepreneur, & Mom
I am mostly known for all things Massage. Whether its as a Massage Therapist treating my clients pain and stress points, or as an educator teaching other Massage Therapists how to work smarter and not harder or as a blogger sharing my years of experience in health and wellness – it all comes back to my passion for helping others.
I love to inspire others who are looking for ways to take their health and their client’s health into their own hands with deeper meaning and understanding. I am lucky to be able to give them the tools to use modalities such as orthopedic/therapeutic massage, Hot Stone massage, Aromatherapy, Cupping, Yoga and Rehabilitative exercise and much much more. For Massage Therapists, I am lucky to not only be able to teach them advanced techniques, but inspire them to grow a practice that they feel fulfilled and successful in.
As an educator, I’ve been featured in many industry Conferences and Trade shows across Canada and the USA including The Self Care Fair in Seattle, NHPCA’s National Conference, CMMOTA’s National Conference, CATA’s National Conference, MTAA’s Provincial Conference, and MTAM’s Provincial Conference, just to name a few.
When I’m not immersed in all things massage, you can catch me baking a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies with my 2 kids, enjoying long tree filled walks with my 2 dogs or cheering on my favorite football team – the Saskatchewan Rough Riders!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I’ve been a Massage Therapists for 16 years and an Aesthetician for 12 years.
- I nerd out on all things business – I love analyzing numbers and strategies
- I have a deep love for all things aromatherapy – seriously I have a ridiculous amount of essential oils and dog-eared textbooks on essential oils
- I love to read and learn new things – I’m always taking new classes or reading books to learn more
- If I wasn’t a Massage Therapist, I would probably be a Music Teacher as music was my first love
Still Here? Lets Connect!